Dr. Vandana Rajoriya is Lecturer of English, S.R. Government Polytechnic College, Sagar, M.P. She was selected for the said post through M.P.P.S.C. in the year 2008. She did her PhD from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar, M.P. in the year 2009. She has had six papers of national repute published in different anthologies. Besides, she has also contributed twenty-seven research papers and articles in the journals of national and international repute. She has attended fifteen national and international seminars, workshops, conferences and training programmes organized by various universities of India. She is author of the books D.H. Lawrence and Psychonalysis: The Moral Dimension, Serious Timings Beautiful Rhymings (a collection of poems) and Tiny Droplets (A collection of poems).
P.D. Tiwari Gold Medal in Geography in graduation.
First Prize in Creative Writing, E.L.A., Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar, M.P.
1. Comparative Literature Association of India
2. Madhya Bharati, Research Journal of Dr. H.S. Govt. University, Sagar, M.P.
3. The Literary Criterion, Journal of Lang. & Literature, Dhvanyaloka, Mysore
4. Literary Perspective, Journal of Lang. & Literature, Lucknow, U.P.
5. Poetcrit, International Journal of Lang. & Literature, Maranda, HP
6. Unheard Melody, Biannual Journal of lang. & Literature, Chapra, Bihar
1. Music of Shringara (Erotic) in some Canonical English Poems, Madhya Bharati, Research Journal of Dr. H.S. Gour Central University Sagar M.P.
2. Rasa Theory: Applicatory Principles. Vedic Path. Vol. No. LXXXV (No. 1 & 2) Jan.-Mar./Apr.-June 2011. Quarterly English Journal of Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.Haridwar. India. ISSN 0970-1443. Reg. No.- 29063/76
3. All Arts and All Rasas finally lead to Santa. Literary Perspectives. Vol. 6, No. 1,January 2011. Journal of Language and Literature, Lucknow, U.P. ISSN 0974-0368
4. Camatkara: The True Essence of Rasa Experience, Unheard Melodies, Journal of English Literature, June-2011, No. 6, Chapra, Bihar. ISSN No. 2229-4236
5. Configuration of Categories and Experiences in Rasa: The Indian Literary Theory. POETCRIT. Vol. XXV. January 2012. An International Bi- annual Refereed Journal of Literary Criticism & Contemporary Poetry, Maranda. H.P. ISSN 0970 2830
6. Dalit Literature: A New Distinct Genre, Published in book entitled: Unheard Voices of Dalit Literature, ed. Satendra Kumar. Jaipur: Yking books. 2012. India. Print. ISBN : 978-93-80930-51-0
7. Marathi Dalit Translation Literature: Problems and Prospects, Contemporary Discourse, Vol.-2. Issue -2. July 2011, A Peer Reviewed International Journal, Thane,Mumbai, ISSN 0976-3686
8. Hasya Rasa in some canonical English poems, Rockpebbles, A Peer Reviewed International Literary Journal, Vol. XV No. II, July-Dec. 2011, Naranpur, PostKodandapur, Via Devidwar, Jaipur, Orissa
9. Major aspects of crafts and concerns of Manoj Das, Rockpebbles. A Peer Reviewed International Literary Journal, Naranpur, Post Kodandapur, Via Devidwar, Jaipur, Orissa, India.
10. Information and communication technology in English Language Teaching: Position and Proposition, Anthology of Seminar Papers on ICT in ELT being published by Department of English, Govt. P.G. College, Landsdowne Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand through the publisher, Yking books, Jaipur, Rajasthan
11.Major Aspects of Jhumpa Lahiri’s Craft and Concerns, Contemporary Discourse,. A Peer Reviewed International Journal, Thane, Mumbai.
12. Roles and Responsibilities of Teachers in the Technical Education in the 21st Cen.,Published in book entitled: Value Education and Role of Teacher, ed. Vijay Kumar Roy,being published Swaroop and sons/ Authors Press New Delhi
13. Dreams Cherished for long and three other poems. Published in book entitled TheMelodies of Immortality, ed. Vijay Kumar Roy, New Delhi: Alpha Publications. 2012. ISBN: 978-93-81465-78-3
14. Conservation of Environment through application of technology, Anthology of Seminar Papers on Environment being published by Department of English, Govt. P.G.College, Landsdowne Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand through the publisher, Yking books,Jaipur, Rajasthan
15. Essential Features of Marathi Dalit Translation Literature, Anthology of Seminar Papers on Redefining the Nation through Translating Bhasha Literatures: Problems,Perspectives and Prospects, Dept. of English, DAV PG College, Dehradun Uttarakhand.
16. Conception of Virata and Vira Rasa in Indian Aesthetics, Vedic Path, Research Journal of Gurukul Kangri Vishwa Vidyalaya, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
17. The Poetry of Arun Kolatkar, Literary Perspectives, vol. VII, No. II, July 2012 issue, Journal of Language and Literature, Lucknow, U.P.
18. Dance of Raudra in Milton’s Paradise Lost and some other English Poems, Unheard Melodies, Journal of Language and Literature, Chapra Bihar.
19. Understanding Karuna Rasa in Dante’s The Divine Comedy, Milton’s Paradise Lost, and other poems, POETCRIT. Vol. XXV. January 2012. An International Bi- annual Refereed Journal of Literary Criticism & Contemporary Poetry. Maranda. H.P.
20. Towards a theory and definition of beauty, Meerut Research Journal, An InternationalJournal of Research in English Studies, Editor, Dr. Pratibha Tyagi, Head, Department of English, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, (M) (under consideration)
21. Amitav Ghosh’s “The Glass Palace” A Feminist Perspective, Dialogue, A Journal Devoted to Literary Appreciation, Lucknow, UP, India ISSN 09745556 (under consideration)
22. Poetry of John Donne in light of Indian Aesthetics, New Quest: A Biannual Journal of Indian Literature and Culture, Ranchi, India, 824008 (under consideration)
23. William Blake’s poetry in light of Rasa: The Indian Literary theory, Research, Abiannual Journal of English Studies, Editor Dr. Vandana Datta, Patna- 1, BIHAR (under consideration)
24. Range of Artistic Comprehension in Rasa and post-structuralist theoretical traditions. Journal of Literature in English, Dept of Studies in English Gulbarga University, Gulbarga (Karnataka) (under consideration)
25. Depiction of Women Characters in Manoj Das, The Journal of Indian Writing inEnglish: A Biannual of Creative and Critical Writing in English, 4-29, Jayanagar,Gulbarga (under consideration)
|There are no products|