Dr Ambika Datta Sharma is at present Professor of Philosophy in the Dr. H.S. Gour Central University, Sagar (MP). He has to his credit numerous research papers in the leading journals of philosophy which cover his wide range of scholarship. The major publications of Professor Sharma include Bauddha Pramana Darshana, Bharatiya Darshana mein Prapyakaritvavada, Nyaya Darshana, Vedanta Darshana ke Ayam, In Defence of Metaphysics and Bharatiyata ke Samasik Arth Sandarbha. Apart from above he has edited four major volumes entitled Samekita Darshanika Vimarsha, Samekita Advaita Vimarsha, Bharatiya Darshana ke 50 Varsha and Samekita Pashcatya Darshana Samiksha under Svatantrayottara Darshanika Prakarana series. He is the recipient of UGC research award (2006) and Naresh Mehta Smriti Vangmaya Samman (2007) for his valuable contributions to Philosophy, Culture and Civilization. He is also the editor of Unmilan and General Secretary, All India Philosophy Association.
1. U.G.C. Research Award – 2006 to 2009
2. Naresh Mehta Smriti Vangmaya Samman, 2007, (National Award for the valuable contributions in the field of philosophy through Hindi Languages. Rashtriya Bhasha Prachar Samiti, Madhya Pradesh).
1. All India Philosophy Congress.
2. Akhil Bhartiya Darshan Parishad.
3. Madhya Pradesh Darshan Parishad.
4. Secretary Akhil Bhartiya Darshan Parishad.
5. General Secretary, Akhil Bhartiya Darshan Parishad.
1. Pramana Samplava and Pramana Vyavastha, JICPR, vol. XIV-2, 1997.
2. Following Articles have been contributed to the Encyclopedia of Hinduism published by Roopa & Company, 2011.
a. Anatta (A Central doctrin of Buddhism).
b. God (A Buddhist view point).
|There are no products|