Government of Karnataka conferred on her Rajyotsava award in 2003.
1. Hampe, Karnataka University, Dharwar 1975; and 2nd edn 1979.
2. Vijayanagara samrajyasthapane, Sahitya Parishat, Bangalore, 1980; 2nd edn. 1999.
3. Alidulida Hampe, Manasollasa Prakashana, Bangalore, 1982; 2nd edn. 1992.
4. Karnatakadalli Lakulashaiva Jakkanacaryaru, Kannada Research Institute, Dharwar, 2003.
5. Kalamukha and Pasupata temples in Dharwar; (translation of Kalamukha and Pasupata temples in Dharwar, into kannad a by Dr. Hanumakshi Googi, 08).
6. Hampi-Vijayanagara, The Temple of Vithala, (a monograph), S.B. Institute of Scientific Research New Delhi, 1988 (with P.S. Filliozat).
7. The Temple of Muktesvara at Caudadanapura (Architecture by P.S. Fillioza); Indira Gandhi National Cantre for the Arts, Delhi, 1995.
8. Vijayanagar Chronicles from 1520 to 1880; National Book Trust, Delhi, 1999; 2nd edn. 2001.