Dr Sugyan Kumar Mahanty, working as a Senior Assistant Professor in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Vedavyas Campus, Himachal Pradesh has twenty years of experience in teaching postgraduate students and research other than eight years’ stint at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
He has published Kavyaprakashiyasudhasagaratika-samiksha, a book on Indian poetics through Lokabhasha Prachar Samiti, Puri (Orissa) in 2001.
Another book Kavyashastra compiled by him was published by M.P. Bhoj Open University, Bhopal in 2005.
Abhidhavrittimatrika of Mukulabhatta with a Sanskrit Commentary Shubodhini and a Hindi commentary Sangamani was published by Chowkhamba Krishnadas Akademi, Varanasi, in 2008.
His Kavyatattvalokah on comparative literary criticism of East and West, is another masterpiece in Sanskrit to his credit, got published by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, Tirupati, in 2010.
Natyalamkaratarangini, a book of compiled research papers on Indian poetics and dramaturgy, edited by Dr Mahanty was published by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthanam,Vedavyas Campus, HP.
There are about 100 research papers and thirty short poems to his credit, published in renowned journals.
He is the Editor-in-Chief of Praciprajna, the UGC-listed refereed peer reviewed e-journal in Sanskrit: https://sites.google.com/site/praachiprajnaa.
Ramadas Kathiababa Smriti Puraskar for contribution to Nimbarka Philosophy &Sanskrit
1. Life Member – All India Oriental Conference, Pune
2. Supervisor – Research Degree B.U. Bhopal
3. Editor in Chief – Prachi Prajna E-Journal in Sanskrit
1. Kashmiriyavidusham Shabdashaktivicharasaranih (The Concept of Shabdashakti in the tradition of kashmir – A critical Evaluation), Prachi Prajna UGC listed e-journal, 23488417, 7th, Dec. 2018.
2. sphotasiddhantavyanjanavyaparayorantahsambandhah (Interrelation between Sphota and Vyanjana), Padaganga Regd. no. RNITC-HPMUL00087, 25816446, 2017.
3. Saundaryalaharyam pratipadita-kundalini-yogasyamulyanam (An estimation of Kundalini described in Saundaryalahari), Padaganga Regd. no. RNITC-HPMUL00084, 2017.
4. Lokageetashastriyageetap Aramparayorantahsambandhah (Co-relation between Folk Song and Classical Song), Vyasashreeh, UGC Listed, Peer Reviewed ISSN 2320-2025, June 2015.
5. Shakuntale lokavyavaharah (Social Aspects in Shakuntala), Vedavipasha, RSKS, New Delhi – 58, Peer Reviewed ISSN 23487828, 2015.
6. Adhunikagadyasahityasyasvarupasamiksha (A critical study on Modern Prose Writings), Peer Reviewed.
7. vyanjanasiddhih (Establishment of Vyanjana), Vedavipasha, RSKS, Vedavyas Campus, H.P., Peer Reviewed ISSN 23487828, 2012.
8. Kalidasiya sadrishyashreeh (The Beauty of Simile of Kalidasa), Shastramimamsa, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed ISSN 22382129, Feb. 2011.
9. Raso vai sah (That is the Rasa), Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2011.
10. shaktirvyaktirvaprakrite (Abhidha or Vyanjana for non context meaning?), Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2010.
11. Anuman – not for suggested meaning, Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2009.
12. Acharya Radhavallabhatripathinam sarsavatsadhana, Prachyabharati, Quarterly Journal, Bhopal, Peer Reviewed, March 2009.
13. Vaidicchandasi, Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2008.
14. Lokamanyatilakasya karmayogadarshanam (The Philosophy of karmayoga of Tilaka), Arya, Madhyapradesh Sanskrit Board, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2008.
15. Vakrokti kavyajivitam (Vakrokti – The Pivotal point of kavya), Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2007.
16. Tataparyavrittivichar (A discussion on Tatparyavritti), Rashtree, RSKS, Bhopal Campus, Bhopal, M.P., Peer Reviewed, 2006.
17. The Difference between the Doctrine of Buddhism and Upanishads, The Journal of the Ganganath Jha Research Institute, Allahabad, U.P., ISSN 0377-0575 Peer Reviewed, Dec. 2006.
18. shabdashaktivichare abhidhavimarshah, Sambid, Sanskrit Quarterly, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, Peer Reviewed, Feb. 2002.
19. Kavyalakshanpariksha, Sambid, Sanskrit Quarterly, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, Peer Reviewed, Feb. 2001.
20. Sanskrit Teaching Methodology, Sanskrit mandakini, Quarterly Journal, Lokabhashapracharasamitih, Puri, Peer Reviewed, Sep. 2000.
21. Kavyakaranavimarshah, Sambid, Sanskrit Quarterly, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, Peer Reviewed, Aug. 2000.
22. Kavyaprayojanvicharah, Sambid, Sanskrit Quarterly, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, Peer Reviewed, May 2000.
23. Alankarashastrasyabhidhanani, Sambid, Sanskrit Quarterly, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, Peer Reviewed, Nov. 1999.
• More than 50 research papers on different aspects of Indology have been presented in the international and national seminars.
|There are no products|