Shaikh Abdul Ghani is a scholar of Sanskrit and Hindi who has combined his knowledge of them along with that of Urdu to come up with research works on the contribution of Muslims to Sanskrit literature and inter-lingual translations.
1. Sanskrit Classics in Urde, The Journal of Sanskrit Academy, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Vol. XVI, 1994.
2. Sanskruta Urdu Bhashayoh Shabda Sambandaha, (Sanskrit) Sanskruta Manjari, Quarterly Journal of Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Delhi, 8-1, July 2009 to Sep. 2009.
3. Sanskruta-Urdu Bhashala Sambandham (Telugu) Telugu, Quarterly Journal of Telugu Academy, Hyderabad, Vol. 38, No. 3, July to September 2009.
4. Sanskrit Ke Musalman Adeeb (urdu) Qaumi Zuban Monthly Journal of Urdu Academy Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Vol. 5, No. 10-11, Oct.-Nov., 2007.
5. BHagavadgeeta Ke Telugu Anuvad (Hindi), Sravanthi, Monthly Journal of Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Andhra Hyderabad, Year 52, No. 4, July 2007.
6. Raheem Ki Sanskrut Rachnayen (Hindi) Vivaran Patrika, Monthly Journal of Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad, Year 32, No. 6, January 2008.
7. Kavi Hari Ram Meena Ke Kavya mein Adivasi Chetana (Hindi), Hindi Samvad Setu Patrika, Hyderabad, year, 3, No. 6, April-Sep. 2009.