Dr Radhey Shyam Kaushal, PhD (Physics) from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, in 1970, and PhD (Philosophy) from University of Delhi in 2000, has been teaching students of B.Sc. (Honours) and M.Sc. courses in the University of Delhi. Dr Kaushal has also served as UGC Research Scientist in the Department of Physics & Astrophysics, University of Delhi during 1988-2003. He visited Germany as Alexander von Humboldt Fellow and several other countries in Europe, South-East Asia and South America during his academic pursuits. He is the author of three books and the co-author of a fourth one besides about one hundred research papers published in journals of international repute in the fields of Theoretical Nuclear and Particle Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Classical Mechanics, Dynamical Systems and Philosophy of Science. His research work has been cited more than 400 times so far.
Since 2009, after retirement from Ramjas College as Associate Professor, Dr Kaushal is working as a visiting faculty in the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi.
1. Alexander von Humbold Fellow (1978 onward)
2. UGC REsearch Scientist (1988-2003)
3. Member and Life member of numerous societies
4. LIsted in Marquis Who’s Who since 1999
5. Senior Associate of IUCAA
1. LIfe membership: (a) Indian Physics Association, (b) Indian Physical Society, (c) Society for Scientific Values, (d) Indian Chapter of ICTP (Trieste) Italy, (e) The National Academy of Sciences, India, (f) Indian Association of gen. Relativity & Gravitation.
2. Membership (formerly) (International): (a) American physical society, (b) International Association of Mathematical Physics, (c) New York Academy of Science.
1. More than hundred research papers published in various Journals.
2. More than 30 research papers presented in International conferences/Symposia.
3. More than 40 research papers presented in National conferences/symposia/Seminars.
4. More than 400 citations of the research work so far.