Dr. Nitin Trasi is a practising gynaecologist, with a post-graduate degree in the discipline from the University of Bombay.
The son of an eminent mathematician and theoretical physicist, he has come to be deeply versed in the fundamentals of the new physics. This he combines not only with serious studies of religion and philosophy, but also with profound personal insight, as well as close interaction with several sages, including an over decade-long association and extensive discussions with Sri Ramesh Balsekar – a disciple of Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj. And, then, with an added gift of felicitous writing, he is ideally qualified to investigate the spiritual phenomena of Enlightenment and Liberation.
1. Elected as Fellow of The World Academy of Arts & Science (Feb. 20, 2001)
1. Indian Medical Association (IMA) Life Member.
2. Association of Medical Consultants (AMC) Life Member.
3. Association of Fellow Gyaecologists (AFG) Life Member.
4. Mumbai Obsthics & Gynaecology Society (MOGS).
1. What is Enlightenment? as The International Conference of Knowledge and East-West Transitions (sponsored by UNESCO and other organizations), The National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), The Indian Institute of Science (IIS) campus, Bangalore 560 012, 11 to 14th Dec. 2000.
2. Advaita & Science – A Final Reconciliation (A Grand Unified Theory of Spirituality & Science), and its German translation, Advaita Und Wissenschaft, Eine Theorie, Die Spiritualists Und Wissenschaft Vereint, Ubersetzung and Redaktion: carla Geerdes, published in Here-Now 4U, an Internet magazine.
3. The Cycle of Samsaara (Worldly Life), published on Internet in the Meta: Science and Religion Listsery of the John Templeton Foundation, Section: Reiterations, 1999.
4. Enlightenment and Liberation – A Scientific Perspective, The Chitrapur Sunbeam, Vol. No. VI, Issue No. 11, 1999.
5. What is Enlightenment? Prajna Vihara, The Journal of Philosophy and Religion, (Assumption University, Bangkok, Thailand), ISSN 1513-6442, Vol. 1, No. 2, 2000.
6. Who Am I? SciMedNet, Scientific and Medical Network, Ed. David Lorimer, Gibliston Mill, Colinsburgh, Leven, Fife, KY9 IJS.
7. Childbirth in India – A Historical Perspective. For the encyclopedia, History of Science, Technology and medicine in Non-Western Cultures, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands; 2nd edition. (Ed. Helaine Selin, Editor, Hampshire College Library, Amherst MA 01002, USA, Ph. 413 559 5541.
8. Science and Spirit in Indian History. For the encyclopedia, History of Science, technology and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands; 2nd edition. 9Ed. Helaine Selin, Editor, Hamsphire College Library, Amherst MA 01002, USA, Ph. 413 559 5541.
|There are no products|