- BA: Gold Medallist, National Scholar
- Internal Studentship from the University of Durham, England for doing an M.A.
- Project fellow, Radhakrishna study center, Rabindra Bharati University
- Research Fellowship from India council of philosophical Research (ICPR), Ministry of Human Resource, New Delhi for Doung Ph.D
Member of Dunelm Newswire, University of Durham, England
- ‘Language and Communication: Husserl and Heidegger,’ Philosophical Writings ( international E-Journal published from England, University of Durham), 2015.
- ‘Is Searle an Inernalist?’, Philosophical Writings (International Journal From University of Durham, England, No 35, Summer 2007 (published in 2009) (ISSN No. 1361-9365).
- ‘Chomsky on Innateness’, Journal of Indian council of philosophical Research (JICPR) New Delhi, Vol XXIII, Number 1, 2006.
- ‘Rabindranath on Education’ in Anthology, Perspectives on Education, Jadavpur University in Association with the codex, 2009 (ISBN no 978-81-906429-4-1)
- ‘Heidegger: Jagoter Modhye Nihito Satta’, in the Journal, Martin Heidegger, Vol 26, no.4, Ebang Mushayera, 2020 (ISSN 0976-9307).
- ‘Ethics: Michel Foucault vers us In Immanuel Kant’ in the book, Ethics & Values Different Perspectives, Mohta publishing house in association with Bethune College, 2021 (ISBN: 978-81-932331-5-3).
- ‘A Critical Probe into Post Modernism’ in Journal, Heritage, Vol 6, Bethune College, 2019, (ISSN No. 2349-9583).
Articles Present to-
- ‘Husserl’s Account of Meaning with reference to Derrida and Heidegger’ in the workshop cum seminar organized by the department of philosophy and comparative religion, Visva- Bharati University, Santiniketan and Centre for phenomenological Studies, Pondicherry, 2020.
- Tuesday Lecture, ‘Whether Rational Paradign can establish our congenial Relation with others in the webinar organized by Internal Quality Assurance cell (IQAC), Bethune College, 2020.
- ‘Rabindranath on Humanism and Creativity in the lecture series organized by Ethics and Value Education committee and IQAC, Bethune College, 2021.
- ‘Chomsky’s Knowledge of Language’ in the seminar organized by the Department of philosophy, University of Durham, England, 1998.