1. Received University Gold Medal for Standing 1st Class 1st from Jadavpur University in Both B.A. and M.A. Exam.
2. Received prestigious Gourinath Sastri Gold Medal for same reason.
3. Received National Scholarship from the University of Human Resource Development of Govt. of India.
4. Awarded by the Alumni Association of Jadavpur University.
Life Member of Asiatic Society, Kolkata.
1. The Origin and Transformation of Purusa and Prakriti in Samkhya Philosophy: Hindustani Academi, Part 31, Vol. 4, 2010.
2. Reductio-ad-absurdum or Tarka as an Educational Method: An Indian Perspective, International Journal of Decision Ethics, Vol. 8, Issue 3, Oxford University sponsored, U.K., 2012.
3. A Critique of Svabhavavada: Nagoa Studies in Indian Culture and Buddhism, Sambhasa, Vol. 30, Japan, 2013.
4. Definition of Valid Knowledge of Udayanachary: An Analysis, Philosophy of Education, Novosibirsk, Russia, 2014.
5. The Anti-Theistic Views of Kumarila: Anviksiki, Vol. VII, Banaras Hindu University, 2011.
6. The Symbol Worship in Indian Philosophical Tradition and Swami Vivekanandas Thought: Raiganj Gaurbanga Research Forum Journal, Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2012.