Year Of Publication: 2022
Pages : 213
Bibliographic Details : Whole Book in Multi Colour
Language : English
Binding : Hardcover
Publisher: D.K. Printworld Pvt. Ltd.
This volume covers all the aspects of Yoga and self-management discussed in the Bhagavadgita –– a comprehensive text of personal and professional life management and adhyatma-sadhana (spiritual upgradation). What makes the book special is its dialogue format between a guru and his disciple as exactly what we witness in the Bhagavadgita as between Sri Krsna and Arjuna.
It vividly and graphically presents the key concepts of the Bhagavadgita while majorly discussing the concepts like karma-yoga, jnana-yoga, bhakti-yoga, dhyana-yoga, sthitaprajna, and seven keys of self upgradation, which leads towards Health, Happiness and Harmony, challenges and the ways out.
This book will help in the making broader understanding of the concepts and philosophy of the Bhagavadgita, which transcends time and space, to register with the new generation readers and thereby emulate and practise the varied forms of Yoga.
2. Sthitaprajna: How to Become an Ideal Person?
3. Jnana-yoga: What is the Ideal Way of Knowing?
4. Dhyana-yoga: What is the Ideal Way of Being?
5. Bhakti-yoga: What is the Ideal Way of Faith and Devotion?
6. Karma-yoga: What is the Ideal Way of Doing?
7. Adhyatma Sadhana: Role of Bhagavadgita in Day-to-Day Life