1957, Female , Indian , Head, Sanskrit Dept. St. Xavier’s College
Dr. Suchita C. Divatia, born in a well known Nagar Grihastha Divatia family, did her graduation and post-graduation with specialization in Sanskrit. A first class first in M.A. from the Gujarat University, she is also a gold medalist and scholarship holder. She did her Ph.D. in Indian Philosophy at the Gujarat University under the able guidance of Padmashri Prof. Dr. Esther A. Solomon and is presently teaching at the St. Xaviers College, Ahmedabad. She is invited by the All India Radio to give talks on Sanskrit literature and philosophy.
1. Idealistic Thought in Brahma-sutra Sankara Bhasya. Adi Shankaracharya – Director of information, Government of Gujarat, 1992
2. Eka Jiva Vada – Aneka Jiva Vada – Journal of Oriental Institute. Dec. 1997
3. The Concept of Dream in Kevaladvaita Vedanta – Journal of Oriental Institute, June 1998.
4. The Concept of Amanibhava – Samipya the Journal of Indology, March 2001.
5. The ethics of Upanishads – Prof. K.P. Jog. Felicitation Volume – Pratibha Prakashan, 1999.
6. Ishopanishad’s great message to mankind – Samipya – Journal of Indology, March 2003