Ful Bright Senior Lectureship Grantee – 1978.
Fourth Charles Wallace Fellowship fir Teaching Research, V.K. 1994.
Indo-French Cultural Exchange Programme – 1996.
Chair Person Ethics Committee – Research Wing of Ishwar Sankalpa (Shelter for the Urban Homeless – Kolkata)
External Member: Lady Brabourne College Quality Assurance Cell
External Member: Committee Against Sexual Harassment – National Library – Kolkata.
1. “Kalidas Bhattacharyya on Freedom and Art”, Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1984.
2. “Alternative Standpoints at the Foundation and Culhination of Kalidas Bhattacharyya’s Philosophy”, in Freedom Transcendence and Identity, ed. P.K. Sengupta, ICPR and Motilal Banrasidass, N. Delhi, 1988.
3. “The Philosophy of Liberation and the Liberation of Philosophy: A Brief Overview of S.N. Ganguly’s Position”, Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, Vol. 18, No. 1, 2008.
4. “Thoughts of Tagore: Man, Freedom and Value”, in Ethics of Culture, eds. Indrani Sanyal and Sashinungla, Decent Books, N. Delhi, 2010.
5. “The Unending Journey” in Towards Tagore, eds. Sanjukta Dasgupta, Ramkumar Mukhopadhyay and Swati Ganguly, Visva-Bharati, 2014.
|There are no products|