Sanjay Kumar Misra, PhD (English), is working as an Associate Professor in the English Department of Raja Balwant Singh College, Agra. His areas of interest are Indian Writing in English, Indian Poetics, Postcolonial Studies, and Studies in Literature and Environment.
1. Life member of Indian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (IACLALS), Delhi.
2. Life member Forum on Contemporary Theory (FCT), Baroda.
3. Life member of Society for the Promotion of Indian English Literature (SPIEL), Lucknow.
4. Member of English Literary, Society of Agra (ELSA).
1. “Indian Novel in English: Problems and Prospects”. Aspects of Commonwealth Literature: Challenges and Possibilities in 21st Century. Ed. D.S. Tomar, Published by Govt. P.G. College, Morena (M.P.), 2005, pp. 39-46.
2. “The Right to information Act and Social Justice”. Vikas: A Journal of Social Science and Humanities, published by Samajik Vikas Shodh Sansthan, Agra, Vol. 4, No. 1, December 2005, pp. 18-29, ISSN 0972-7973.
3. Book Review published in Dialogue: A Journal devoted to Literary Appreciation. Lucknow, Vol. IV, No. 1, June 2008, pp. 107-110, ISSN 0974-5556.
4. “Environmental and Ecological Concerns in Anitav Ghosh’s The Hungry Tide”. Re-Marking. Agra, Vol. 8, No. 2, September 2009, ISSN 0972-611X, UGC Journal Approved List, Reference No. 48352 (Re-Markings), Impact Factor 8.380.
5. “Speaking for the Subalterns: Amitav Ghosh’s The Hungry Tide”. The SPIEL Journal of English Studies.Lucknow, Vol. 5, No. 3&4, Jan & July 2009.
6. “Postcolonial Imperialism: 9/11 and Iraq II”. Re-Marking. Agra, Vol. 11, No. 2, September 2012, ISSN 0972-611X, UGC JOurnals Approved List, Reference No. 48352 (Re-Markings), Impact Factor 8.380.
7. “The Interface between History and Fiction in Amitav Ghosh’s The Glass Palace”. Agra University Journal of Research-Letters, Dr. B.R. University, Agra Vol. 1, Issue 1, January-June 2017, pp. 34-38.
8. “Subhash Chandra Bose: The Master Strategist”. Re-Marking. Agra, Vol. 18, No. 1, March 2019. ISSN 0972-611X. UGC Jpurnals Approved List, Reference No. 48352 (Re-Markings), Impact Factor 8.380.
|There are no products|