1. National Scholarship awarded by Jadavpur University under UGC CAS Programme for studying Master of Arts in Philosophy.
2. Gold Medal awarded by Jadavpur University for standing 1st (1st class) in M.A. examination.
3. NET Junior Research Fellowship awarded by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi for doing Ph.D.
4. Teacher Fellowship awarded by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi for doing Ph.D.
1. UGC nominated external member, DRS, Assam University, Silchar, (2011 – )
2. B.O.S. in Philosophy of Rabindra Bharati University (2012 – ), University of Gour Banga (2012 – ), West Bengal State University (2010-2014), Visva-Bharati (2014 -)
3. Examination Committee of Visva-Bharati, North Bengal University.
4. Selected Committees of several Universities in India.
1. Two Faces of Triple Negation, Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, vol. 4, no. 1, 1992.
2. Michael Dummett on truth, Indian Philosophical Quarterly, University of Pune, vol. XX, no. 1, 1993.
3. A Prelude to Progmatics – Semantics Interface, Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, vol. 10, no. 1, 1998.
4. Ayer’s Two – Tier Theory of Language, Rabindra Bharati Journal of Philosophy, vol. IV, 1998.
5. Semantic Holism versus Intentional Realism: An Informational Semanticist’s Approach, Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research New Delhi, vol. XVI, no. 1, 1998.
6. Reflexions on the Problem of Justifying Deduction, Rabindra Bharati Journal of Philosophy, vol. VI, 2000.
7. Wittgenstein on Necessity and Objectivity in Mathematics and Logic in R.C. Pradhan (ed.): Philosophy of Wittgenstein: Indian Responses, Decent Books, New Delhi, 2001.
8. Toward A Relativity Theory of Value in Krishna Roy and Kalyan Sengupta (eds.): Theory and Practice: A Collection of Essays, Allied Publishers, New Delhi, 2003.
9. Truth, Meaning and Understanding in Manjulika Ghosh and Chandidas Bhattacharya (eds.): Meaning and Reference, Allied Publishers, New Delhi, 2003.
10. Language, Communication and Miscommunication in Sandhya Basu and Madhucchanda Sen (eds.): Language and Communication, Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata, 2005.
11. On the Academic Stress of Students and its Remedy with Special Reference to Memory and Motivation, Journal of Department of Philosophy, Mathabhanga College, 2007.
12. Mental Health, Rights and Justice, Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy, 2009.
13. Belief and Well-Being in Indian Culture: A Search for the Root in the Upanisad in Sadhan Chakraborti (ed.): Belief and Well-Being: An Exploratrion of Indian Psyche, Gangchil, Kolkata, 2009.
14. Philosophical Foundation of the Neuro-physical Account of Perception, in Lopamudra Choudhury and Soumitra Basu (eds.): Determinants of Perception, Gangchil, 2009.
15. Representation, Meaning and Truth in R.C. Pradhan (ed.): Linguistic Representations: The Road Ahead, Decent Books, New Delhi, 2012.
|There are no products|