Dr. Sadasiva Biswal, a retired principal, born 1945 in Orissa, got his PhD degree from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar. He worked as the Reader and Head of the Department of Physics of several Colleges in Orissa and has produced five PhDs. He has published thirty-five research papers and more than two hundred articles on science besides 14 books in Physics. Dr Biswal is associated with many scientific and research organisations in India and abroad, and is in the Research Board of Advisers of the American Biographical Institute Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina, USA.
‘Darubhuta Sammana’, Darubhuta Sanskritika Parishada, Nayagarh.
‘Vyasa Sammana’, Vyasa Nagar Sahitya Samsada, Jajapura.
National Scholarship (P.G. Level)
Member, Research Board of Advisors, ABI, USA.
Bharat Excellence Award, FFI, New Delhi
Orissa physical Society, Indian Physical Society, Indian Science Congress Association, Indian Association of Physics teachers, Orissa Environmental Society, United Writers Association of India, American Biographical Institute, North Carolina, USA, ARPA, Cutack; SCAAA, Bhubaneswar, National Academy of Science, India
1. “Chilika in Peril”, Seminar Proceedings, (UGC Sponsored), KBDAV College, Nirakarpur, 2006.
2. “The Role of Energy Management in Reducing Global Warming”, Seminar Proceedings, (UGC Sponsored), Department of Physics, Paradip College, Paradip, Jagatsinghpur, 2009.
3. “Vedic Theory of Creation”, Emerging Science, Vol. III, No. 1, January 2011, Bhubaneswar (Orissa).
4. “Energy Management: A Step for reducing global warming”, Emerging Science, Vol. II, No. 7, December, 2010.
5. “Role of Quantum Dots in Applied Physics”, Seminar Proceedings, (UGC Sponsored), Ispat College, Rourkela, 2009.
6. “Recent Developments in Physics”, Conference Proceedings, (UGC Sponsored), Department of Physics, Stewart Science College, Cuttack, February, 2008.
7. “Radiation: Concepts, Sources, Effects, Uses and Control”, Emerging Science, Vol. II, No. 5, October 2010.
8. “Radiation: Concepts, Sources, Effects, Uses and Control”, Emerging Science, Vol. II, No. 4, September 2010.
9. “Recent trends in astronomy”, Emerging Science, Vol. I, No. 7, December 2009, Bhubaneswar.
10. “Relevance of Vedic Physics in the Contemporary Society”, Emerging Science, Vol. III, No. 1, August 2009.
11. “The Physical World, As Interpreted by our Physicists”, Seminar Proceedings, NIST, Berhampur, Orissa, February 2009.
12. “Conservation Laws in Continuum Mechanics”, Technoinsight, Vol. I, August 2009.
13. “Non-Conventional Energy Resources in India”, International Symposium on Energy and Environment”, Enron – 2010, January, 2010.
14. “Renewable Emergy: A Solution for reducing Carbon Emission”, NASENCE 2011, School of Physics, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, 2011.
15. “The Dignity of Women: Trends, Challenges and Solutions”, Seminar Proceedings, UGC Sponsored, Department of Sociology, Nayagarh Autonomous College, Nayagarh, Orissa, January 2011.
|There are no products|