Dr Ravindra Kumar Singh Choudhary, a scholar who won top positions in both his degrees – B.A. (Hons) from Ranchi University and M.A. from BHU Varanasi – has specialized in comparative philosophy and applied areas. He has published numerous research papers and articles. He has availed of the UGC-IUC Associateship of IIAS and the Residential Fellowship of ICPR. Currently, Lecturer and Head in the Department of Philosophy at the RSP (PG) College, Jharia, Dhanbad, Jharkhand (India), he is working at present on a UGC- sponsored research project and supervising many doctoral researchers.
First Class First in M.A.
First Class First in B.A. (Hons)
Distinction in Philosophy in B.A. (Pass)
Distinction in Logic in I.A.
UGC-IUC Associateship, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Shimla
Residential Fellowship, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, N. Delhi
Research Award: UGC-MRP
Indian Philosophical Congress
Akhil Bharatiya darshan Parishad
Indian Society for Buddhist Studies
Reputed National Journals – JICPR, IPQ, Paramarsh, Unmeelan, Prabuddha Bharata and Darshanika Traimasika.
1. “Wittgenstein and Tagora”, Indian Philosophical Quarterly, Poona, Vol. XXXIII, No. 3-4, 2006.
2. “Philosophical Underpinnings of Artificial Intelligence”, Anusilan, BHU Varanasi, Vol. III, No. 1, 2007.
3. “Linking Wittgenstein to Advaita Vedanta in the Realm of Value”, Darshanika Vimarsh, Varanasi, Vol. 1, 2008.
4. “Jaiprakash Narayana: Philosopher or Politician?” (jt author), Anusilan, BHU, Vol. VIII, 2008.
5. “A mind all logic is like a knife all blade” (jt. author), Anusilan, BHU, Vol. xviii, 2009.
6. “Advaitism as an Applied Philosophy”, Shodha-Drishti, Varanasi, Vol. 1, No. 3, 2010.
7. “Environmental Consciousness in the Mahabharata”, Shevadhi, S.V. Vedic University, Tirupati, (coming).
8. “Logic of change and continuity in JP’s Philosophical Development”, Jaiprakash: A Visionary of India (ed.), Maheshawari Publication, Dhanbad, 2004.
9. “Wittgenstein and Advaita Vedanta: Some Parallels in the Realm of Value”, Perspectives on Wittgenstein’s Unsayable, Readworthy Publications, N. Delhi, 2008.
10. “Ethical Responses towards Human Cloning”, Vigyan Darshan evam Dr. Roy, New BBC, 2011.
11. “Wittgenstein, Logical Positivists and Rabindranath”, Proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, 80th Session (Accepted).
12. “Wittgenstein and Globalization: A Postmodern Perspective”, Proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, 81st Session (Accepted).
|There are no products|