Dr (Mrs) Pankaj Mittal, M.Sc., Ph.D., is Vice-Chancellor, BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Haryana. Having a wide-ranging experience of over two decades, Dr Mittal is a well-known persona in the realm of Higher Education. An awardee of Fulbright Nehru Seminar Grant for educational administrators, Dr Mittal is a member in many high-powered educational committees and professional bodies. She has presented numerous papers and published a number of articles on higher education and women empowerment in journals of international repute.
1. Member, Prog. Advisory Board, Association of Common Health University, London.
2. Member, BOG, Kerala State Council of HE.
3. Member, Rehabilitation Council of India
4. Life member, Indian Institute of Public Administration.
5. Member, Juvenile Justice Board of Haryana
6. Member, Haryana Innovation Council
7. Member, Haryana State Council of Higher Education
1. “India: Welcoming or Restricting Foreign Collaboration”, Bulletin, Journal of ACU, London, No. 177, November 2012.
2. “Challenges Faced by HE in India”, in R.S. Jaglan & K.P. Norwal, University Administration & Systems in India, 2012.
3. “Role of Women Universities in South East Asia”, Bulletin, Journal of ACU, London, 2010.
4. “Professional Development of Educational Administrators: An Urgent Need”, in Higher Education: Quality & Management, ed. S.M. Paul Khurana and P.K. Singhal.
5. “Women Empowerment”, Haryana Review, a Journal of State Govt. of Haryana, 2010.
6. “Establishing HR Departments in Indian Universities: An Urgent Need”, Capacity, Journal of the HT Management Network of ACU, London, No. 7, November 2007.
7. “The Role of Computers in the Enrichment and Management of Higher Education”, Journal of Higher Education, vol. 16, no. 3, Summer 1993.
|There are no products|