1973, Male , Indian , President, Society for Asian Integration
Niraj Kumar (b. 1973- ) is the author of magnum opus on Asian Integration, Arise Asia: Respond to White Peril (2003). He received initiation from Swami Ranganathananda-ji Maharaj of Ramakrishna Mission in 1992 and pursuing with perseverance the mantra of “Jiva is Siva”. His works feature in various international journals, magazines and newspapers. His area of exploration is confluence of science, spirituality and strategy.
President. Society for Asian Integration Associate Member, Institute for Defence Studies, Analyses (IDSA)
1. Hologram Avatar and Rainbow Bodies, Prabuddha Bharata, August, 2013.
2. Swami Vivekananda and Asian Consciousness, Prabuddha Bharata, October, 2013.
3. Buddha’s Dhammachakkaparavartan: Philosophy of Action, World Buddhist Form, August 2013.
4. Tagore as Maitreya Buddha in Rabindra Nath Tagore and Buddhist Culture, HBCA, 2012.
5. A Layman’s Guide to Buddha’s Enlightenment, in 2600th Year of Enlightenment of Buddha, HBCA, 2012.
6. Spanda – Signature of Existence in Praznath, vol. 2, Issue 1, 2011.