About the Author
Mr R.N. Kogata and Mrs Lalita Kogata have probably the world’s biggest creation and collection of more than 7800 types of statues/idols and paintings of Lord Ganesha. They run a Ganesha Gallery as well in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Other books authored by them are Maa – the Mother, Pati – the Husband in the eyes of Wife, Patnee – the Wife in the eyes of Husband, Insaan and Indian Marriage: Customs and Rituals.The Kogata couple have already created 1,000 different paintings of Lord Ganesa based on the 1,000 names of the elephant-faced god Ganesha as given in Hindu Scripture. Mr Kogata is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary by profession and Mrs Kogata is a post-graduate and a part Company Secretary. They have two sons, Devashish and Kushagra. Devashish is also an artist and has already made more than 700 pencil sketches on Lord Ganesa.
Limca Book of Record Holder for highest no. of Ganesha Statues & Paintings.
Honoured by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India for Ganesha work and Limca Record.
Honoured by Bharat Vikas Parishad for Ganesha work and Limca Record.
Honoured by Maheshwari Panchayat for Ganesha work and Limca Record.
Honoured by Muskan Club for Ganesha work and Limca Record.
Meritorious Award by Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industries for Ganesha work and Limca Record.
Academic & Professional qualification
|University||Year of Award|
|Others||C.S. Inter (Part)||1988|
1. Partner, Mahadev Exports 1998 Till date
2. Director Kanchan Capital Service P Ltd. 2002 Till date
3. Director Udaipur Mahila Urban Co-op Bank Ltd. 1996 Till date
Membership(s) of Socieities/Associations being held
Member – Udaipur Chamber of Commerce & Industries.
Member – Bharat Vikas Parishad, Pratap, Udaipur.
Details of your published books/monghraphs
|1||Maa – The mother I edition||Maharana Mewar Historical Publication||2004|
|2||Insaan||Maharana Mewar Historical Publication||2005|
|3||Paanigrahan Sanskar||Maharana Mewar Historical Publication||2006|
|4||Maa – the mother II edition||Self||2008|
|5||Pita – the father I edition||Self||2008|
|6||Maa – the mother III edition||D.K. Printworld||2009|
|7||Pita – the father II edition||D.K. Printworld||2009|
|8||Pati – the husband||D.K. Printworld||2009|
|9||Patnee – the wife||D.K. Printworld||2009|
|10||Indian marriage||D.K. Printworld||2009|
|11||Parivaar – the family D.K. Printworld||2011|
1. Ganesham, out & about, Udaipur, Oct. 2001.
2. Ganesham, Decorative Stones, Oct. 2001.
3. Ganesha Museum in Udaipur Atithi, Govt. of Rajasthan Magzine, March 2003.
4. Ganesha Galore, Indian Today, January 2007.
5. Unique Collection & Record, Ganapati seva, June 2009.
6. Kogata Couple in Limca Book, Pratyush, July 2009.
7. Udaipur’s Ganesha Collection in Limca Book, Maheshwari Jagat, July 2009
8. Kogata Couple in Limca Book, Shri Maheshwari Times, August 2009.
9. Ganesham in Limca Book, Decorative Stones, January 2010.
|There are no products|