Kusum P. Merh is a notable Sanskrit scholar, with a brilliant academic career that led to her selection for the UGC’s (University Grants Commission’s) prestigious research fellowship. Awarded Ph.D in 1992, she currently teaches in the Department of Sanskrit, Pali & Prakrit, M.S. University, Baroda, India.
Life member of AIOC (All India Oriental Conference).
1. Some distinctive features of Bhagavata Purana, “Purana” bulletin, Vol. XL No. 2, July, 1998 (All India Kshiraj Trust, Ramnagar Varanasi).
2. Yamagita in Agnipurana; Purana Itihasa Vimarsh (Prof. S.G. Kantawala Fel. Vol.), Oct. 1998.
3. Prasadalaksanam in Agni Purana; Purana, July, 2000.
4. The Parable of Yaksa and Uma Haimavati – a study; Upanishad Shree, Allahabad, August 2001.
5. Harishchandra: Two Promises and the Question of Truthfulness; Journal of Oriental Institute, Baroda, Vol. 50, No. 1-4, Sept-June 2000-2001.
6. Seasons in Bhagavat Purana; Prof. Dhal Comm. Vol Utkal University, Orissa, 2007.