1964, Male , Indian , Associate Professor of History at Smt Aruna Asaf Ali Govt PG College, Kalka, Panchkula, (Haryana)
Kuldeep Singh Thind, born in an agriculturalist family of Village Barna, District Kurukshetra, Haryana is a man of passion for justice to all the organisms maintaining ecosystem of nature and struggling for their natural rights.
He is keenly interested in the evaluation of the neglected and suppressed classes of the Society like artisans, workmen and peasants, while they played a pivot role in the making of human civilization.
He is a product of the Kurukshetra University, from where he did his Ph.D. on the theme titled Artisans and Craftsmen of North India. Presently, he is teaching Post Graduate classes and working as Head, Department of History, at Government PG College, Ambala Cantonment.
Honoured by Haryana Kamboj Sabha; Yadav Samaj Sabha, Kurukshetra.
PhD obtained in 1995 from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
LLB otained in 2000 from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Working as Nodal Officer/Moderator in the subject of History for last four years to conduct/organize the lectures on EDUSAT, Hub, Panchkula, latest technical transmission/information programme launched by the Govt. of Haryana.
1. Artisans and Craftsmen in early Medieval Northern India, The Punjab Past and Present, Vol. XXXVIII, Part I, April 2007, Punjab University, Patiala.
2. Presented many papers in different UGC sponsored Seminars organized by the different colleges of Haryana and Universities.
3. Organized some workshops to highlight the Context Development for under-Graduate classes in History for EDUSAT programme, Haryana. Delivering some lectures from EDUSAT Hub, Panchkula regularly for last four years.
4. Presently, doing research-work in the field of great martyr Shaheed Udham Singh and its relevancy in Modern Times.
5. Some articles and letters to Editor are published (in Punjabi) in Tribune.