1988, Male , Indian , Asst. Prof., Sanskrit Department, Kota
Kapil Gautam is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sanskrit, Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (Rajasthan) since January 2014. He is the course Convener/Coordinator of following programmes in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University: Sanskrit, Certificate in Jyotisha, Karmakanda, Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Herbal Agriculture Processing and Development. He is pursuing Ph.D. in the area of Advaita Vedanta on “Catuhsutri Shankarabhashya: Eka Samikshatmaka Adhyayana through Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
His versatile personality and deep understanding of Sanskrit are well articulated in his multitude of research papers published in different journals of national and international repute. His areas of interest for research include Advaita Vedanta (Traditional) and Modern Physics, Upanishads, Indian Philosophy and Sanskrit Grammar. He is continuously striving to research on Nature of Consciousness, Shankaracharya Literature, Comparative Study of Vedantic Mysticism and Modern Physics.
Gold Medal by Government College, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from UGC Since Dec. 2009.
Merit-cum-means Scholarship from JNU, New Delhi
Bharatiya Vidvat Parishad
Svakiya Shastra Crintanam
International Conference of Sanskrit Student, JNU
1. Concept of Energy in Modern Physics and Advaita Vedanta, Modern Perspective on Vedanta, ISBN 10: 81-246-0639, Dec. 28-31, 2011.
2. Why Comparison Between Modern Physics and Advaita Vedanta, Sahitya Vartika, Vol. 2, Year 1 Jan-June 2012, ISSN: 2277, pp. 260.
3. Advaita Vedanta Shastra Ki Sarthskata, Abhisecanam, Vol. 1:2, July-Dec. 2013, ISSN: 2320-4184, pp. 41.
4. Shankar Vedanta Me Adhasvad, Abhyday, Vol. 2:2, year-2, July-Dec. 2013, ISSN: 2320-4126, pp. 99.
5. Solution of Environmental Problem through Vedic Tradition, Pvamana, Vol. 2:2, year 3, ISSN:2249-2975, July-Sept. 2013, pp. 345.