Dr. R. Lekshmi is presently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy, University of Kerala. She has a good number of research articles published to her credit including a book on Humanism of Vivekananda and an edited work on the Philosophy Perspectives of Hermenecuties. She has product several Ph.D’s and currently she is undertaking a research project sponsored by the Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi.
1. Gold Medalist and Irank holder, MA Philosophy 1994 Kerala University.
2. Presented a paper in the Interim World Philosophy Congress held in 2006.held in New Delhi.
3. Symposiast in the Indian Philosophical Congress, 2009.
4. Certified Philosophical Counseller of thee American Philosophical practitioners Association, 2020.
5. Curretly awarded with a research project of ICPR in 2021 on the Contributions of Swami Agamananda in the Culture Resistance of Kerala.
1. Adjunct Member, American Philosophy Practitioners Association (2020 on wards)
2. Life Member, Ramakrishna Sarada Math and Mission.
1. A Cross- Culture Dialogue to Save the Planet: Realizing Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
2. Written Structures and the Question of Identity. Indian Philosophical Quarterly. Vol. XLV, No. 2.3, 2018.
3. Education- the Panacea for Social Evils. The Vedanta Kesari. Vol. 103. No.5, May, 2016.
4. Recontextualising Caste — An Analysis Based on Swami Vivekananda’s Views and Postcolonial Ideology. Prabuddha Bharata. Vol. 124, No.5, May, 2019.
5. Ethics of Science in Its Epistemic and Practical Goals. JICPR. vol. XXIII, No.4, Oct-Dec, 2006.