A. Obtained “Mohini Mohan Roy Prize”, in 1958, for holding the first position in all art subjects at Krishnanagar Government College, West Bengal, India.
B. Honoured by Sri Aurobindo Samiti of Sri Aurobindo Bhavan, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata & through the Governor of West Bengal, with the Sri Aurobindo Puraskar on 15 August 2013.
1. Life Member, Sri Ramakrishna Math, Belur.
2. Life Member, Sri Aurobindo Pathamandir, Kolkata
3. Member, Association of Sri Aurobindo Institute of Education, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
1. “The Concept of the Indwelling Self, Gavesana” (International Magazine), 1993, Sri Aurobindo International Centre of Education, Pondicherry.
2. “Man and Evolution in the Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo”, World Union, vol. XLVI, no. 4, December 2004 & vol. XLVII, no.2, June 2005, Pondicherry.
3. “Sri Aurobindo on Man”, The Journal of the Indian Academy of Philosophy, vol. XXXIX, nos. 1&2, 2000, Culcutta.
4. “Crisis in Human World-Destiny”, The Advent, vol. 67, no.4, November 2010, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry.
5. “The Problem of Evil”, Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, no. 62, 2003, Sri Aurobindo Pathamandir, Kolkata.
6. “Sri Aurobindo on the Modern Evolutionary Crisis”, Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, no. 64, 2005, “Sri Aurobindo Pathamandir”, Kolkata.
7. “Sri Aurobindo’s Integal Approach to the Concept of Evolution”, Understanding Thoughts of Sri Aurobindo, 2007, Centre for Sri Aurobindo Studies, Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
8. “Sri Aurobindo on the Possibility of Renaissance in India”, Sri Aurobindo and His Contemporary Thinkers, D.K. Printworld (P) Ltd. New Delhi, in association with Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 2007.
9. “The Psychic Being, Rtam, vol, XII, no.1, 2013, Uttarpara Sri Aurobindo Parishad, Uttarpara, West Bengal, India.
10. “Understanding Sri Aurobindo”, Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, vol. no. 72, 2013, Sri Aurobindo Pathamandir, Kolkata.
11. “Sri Aurobindo’s Observations on Heraclitus: An Aphoristic Philosopher”, Essays on Sri Aurobindo, ed. Aparajita Mukhopadhyay, Centre for Sri Aurobindo Studies, Jadavpur University, 2015, Kolkata.
12. “Matter and Consciousness: Modern Science”, Vedanta and Sri Aurobindo Mandir annual, vol. no. 69, 2010, Aurobindo Pathamandir, Kolkata.
13. “Sri Aurobindo on Psychology and Yoga: An Introduction”, Sri Aurobindo Mandir Annual, vol. no. 74, 2015, Sri Aurobindo Pathamandir, Kolkata.
|There are no products|