Dr Ajay Bhardwaj got his Bachelors in English Honours from Magadh University, Bodha Gaya and did his Postgraduation in English from S.K. University, Dumka, Jharkhand and subsequently took two more postgraduate degrees in Human Consciousness and Yogic Science, and Journalism and Mass Communication from Dev Sanskriti University. He got his PhD on “A Study of Yoga Related Coverage in Print Media”. Presently, Dr Bhardwaj is working as a Senior Assistant Professor and as a Coordinator Media Studies at Dev Sanskriti University, Uttarakhand. He has presented numerous papers in national and international seminars.
1. Honour for being the University Topper in Magadh University, Bodha Gaya, in B.A. (Eng. Hons) in 1991.
2. Honour for winning the first prize in speech competitions at Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar in March 2005 and My 2005.
3. Honour for being the university topper in PGCC Exam in 2005 at DSVV, Haridwar.
1. Member of the Editorial Board of International Journal of Yoga and Physiotherapy, since Nov. 2016.
2. Member of the Editorial Board of International Journal, Indian Journal of Ancient Medicine and Yoga, since April 2016.
3. Member of the Advisory Board of Scholars vision, International Research Journal, since July 2015.
4. Member of the Indian Association of Yoga, New Delhi, since 2015.
5. Member of the All World Gayatri Pariwar, since 1996.
6. Member of the Editorial Board of International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences since 2014.
1. A unique book Discovering the secret of Kundalini, International Journal of Yoga and Allied Science, vol. 01, issue 2, 2013.
2. Universal peace and harmony through yoga, IJOYAS, vol. 2, issue 2, 2013.
3. A handbook of Yoga Nidra: A book unveiling Yoga Nidra with scientific approach, IJOYAS, vol. 3, issue 2, 2013.
4. Yoga and Spiritual Journalism: the global need of the day, Ancient Spiritual Sciences, 2014.
5. Yoga Journalism for social Transformation, Journalism for Positive Change, Nov. 2014.
6. Vedic Yoga: Revealing the secrets of Vedic Yoga and Rishi Tradition, IJOYAS, vol. 3, issue 2, 2014.
7. Transforming personality through Raja Yoga, International Research Journal, vol. 1, 2015.
8. Yoga Journalism and its Application: An overview, IJOYAS, vol. 5, issue. 2, 2016.
9. Vedic Knowledge: an integral and scientific approach, IJOSC, vol. 1, no. 1, 2015.
Participation in International/National Seminars and Workshops
1. As a key speaker delivered lecture on “The Fundamentals of Yoga”, in the International festival of Yoga, Culture and Spirituality, at DSVV, Haridwar on 1-6 Oct., 2015.
2. As a key speaker delivered lecture on “The Basics of Yoga”, in the International workshop on Yoga for the delegation from Latvia, from Oct. 27 to Nov. 7, 2015 at DSVV, Haridwar.
3. As a key speaker delivered lecture on “Traditions of Yoga”, in the International workshop on Yoga and Indian Culture, for the delegation from the Republic of China fro, 22 to 27 Dec. 2015.
4. As a key speaker delivered lecture on “Basics of Yoga”, in the International workshop on yoga for the delegation from the Republic of China from 15 to 30 Sept. 2017.
5. As a member of the Souvenir Committee, held by Indian Association of Yoga, New Delhi, on International conference on yoga for holistic health on March 12-13, 2016.
6. Holistic health through yogic Life style, IJOSC, vol. 1, no. 2, 2015.
7. Towards a healthy and blissful life, Scholars Vision: International Research Journal, vol. 1, issue 4, 2016.
8. Yoga Journalish: Historical perspective, IJOSC, vol. 1, no. 3, 2016.
9. Importance of Education in human Life: A Holistic Approach, IJOSC, vol. 2, no. 2, 2016.
10. Swami Vivekananda’s Spiritual Vision of Economics, IJOSC, vol. 2, no. 3, 2016.
11. Positive and healthy Journalism through Yoga, IJOSC, vol. 2, no. 3, 2016.
|There are no products|