Asian Studies Association of Australia President’s Prize and DK Award (for best Doctoral thesis about Asia written at an Australian University)
South Asian Studies Association of Australia.
1. “Reflections on the Upakhyanas in the Apaddharmaparvan of the Mahabharata”. In V. Adlar: (ed.), Alf Hiltebetel Festschrift, Leiden: Brill. In press.
2. “The Mahabharata and Dharma”. In G. Oddie, G. Baitey, A. Malik and W. Sweetman (eds.), Sage Handbook of Hinduism in Asia. New Delhi: Sage Publications. In Press.
3. “Historical Traditions in Hindu Texts”. Oxford Bibliographics in Hindus. Ed. Alf. Hiltebetal, 2012.
4. “The Failure of Dharma”, Seminar 608: 26-31.
5. “Governance and Religious Conflict in the 18th C.: Religion and the Civil Discourse of Separateness in the Maratha Polity”. South Asia, 33.1:61-74.
6. “Framing Bhishma’s Royal Instructions: The Mahabharata and the Problem of its Design”. In P. Coskikallia (ed.), Parallels and Comparisons, Zagreb: Creation Academy of Sciences and Arts, 2009: 121-35.